Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Northup for Governor Campaign

I was at one time a Northup Fan. However I have mixed emotions about her run for Governor. I honestly believe that this is a mistake on her part. She should be taking back her congressional office not taking on the FIRST Republican Governor in 40 years.
Still while Fletcher had one major scandal in his administration, I believe had the law been followed under the Democratic Administrations over the last 40 years Mr. Flectcher would not have been in the situation he was in.
Still and all the State is a better place today than it was 4 years ago under Democrats.
NOW my main problem is the newest of Northup's campaign commercials. The one that shows the Democrats lining up their commercials and here is what they will say.
Ann if you can not take responsibility for the commercial do not run it.
My take is that if they DO run those commercials that at least 3 of the Gubernatorial Candidates can have the same commercial run against them by Fletcher. The Democratic party was rife with favoritism and as a former State Employee who was a Democrat I was exposed to such unfair behavior during the Brown Administration and the turn over to the next governor.
Most State employees have had state jobs denied to them in order to pay off some OTHER Democrat in the last 40 years.
I do not feel sorry for those who lost their jobs under Fletcher. Most likely they got the job due to favoritism from a previous administration. Flectcher's administration has been one of the fairest in hiring in over 40 years DESPITE the indictment of his personell.
Ann if you can not "Take Ownership" of a commercial don't run it.
Thats My Take on it..