Monday, January 08, 2007

Rosie Vs. The Donald.. ALL HYPE

Ok call me a skeptic. My honest opinion on this is, that Rosie and the Donald are simply pimping the Donald's TV show. Hey, tell me, did it or did it NOT get you to watch at least the first episode?
Still I have to say I LOVE 2 Liberals both with no clue about the real world going after each other.
Neither of these people knows what REAL life is like any more.
Both are making personal attacks on each other a sure sign of personal moral Bankruptcy.
Donald is a great Realestate Mogul and Rosie, seems to entertain at least a few people. Both are smart enough to make it to the top of their profession.
So the only explanation is a RUSE to fool the stupid people into watching the Donald's TV show.
So if your dumb enough to watch either of them, and make them both richer... have at it.
Jim Dicken