Friday, June 15, 2007

Fred Thompson for President .. Endorsement

I have felt for a long time that Mr. Thompson had the right stuff to be the President. While he has not run a state, he is well educated, and expresses himself in succinct and direct statements.
His knowledge of history and of the law are excellent, and he has no hint of scandal in his past. In fact he was instrumental in the demise of Mr. Nixon. He authored the question... "What did the President Know and when did he know it."
It changed the course of the impeachment of Nixon.
He then went home to Tennessee and managed to take down a corrupt governor who was taking bribes for pardons and paroles.
Beyond that there is no hint of scandal attached to this man.
He is a Regan Conservative and while I was young dumb and full of vision, I did not like Regan when he ran. I do appreciate now what he accomplished.
I hope Mr. Thompson is elected. He will serve this country well and protect it.