Saturday, November 04, 2006

Hey John, What is YOUR plan

I keep reading that Northup is bad for Louisville or hearing it.
John says she tried to waste our Social Security by privatizing it?
John what is your plan. IN the LEO you said you would get rid of Social Security for those under the age of 50. You were what 50 when you wrote that and 59 now?
John, you want to make health care available by Nationalizing it right?
In other countries that has meant that care was restricted and care rationed.
You want to put government in charge of MY choices on health care and on what doctor I go to see. Making RICH people like you capable of getting around it because you will call your rich Doctor friends to get care going around the system. (Yeah I am assuming you would do that.. I know if someone in my family was sick I would use what influence I had to get them care. I would rather not have to do that)
Tell us John, what are YOUR solutions.
Tell me John What in the HELL are your qualifications other than having had enough money to start your own companies and to be the boss. Did you EVER have to work your way up through the company? NO.
You even brag about playing over 100 rounds of golf in a year while being editor of LEO.
Do you have any clue how to pass legislation?
Have you been for ANY community project?
You were against he bridge, against Papa John's Stadium, and against the downtown Arean.
They help to bring jobs and corporations to Louisville... but then YOU say Corporations rip us off so why would they want to come here when YOU call them THIEVES.
DUMB commercial John and even worse you are calling people like me thieves...
Who am I ripping off.

No comments: