Thursday, November 23, 2006

Space Golf Ball?

Well nomrally I would not care about a falling star, even though I spotted one around 8:30 in the morning while Deer Hunting. However from what I hear there was an Experiment by a Russian Cosmanaut who was paid by a Canadian Company to hit a Golf Ball Wednesday Morning. NOW they say that the Golf Ball is still traveling, but I am not so sure. I saw a Shooting Star falling through the atmosphere for the first time in my life during DAY TIME. I think that old Golf Ball burned up somewhere between Metro Louisville and Shelbyville is my geographic location facing slightly north and east at the time is correct.
I spotted this falling object at 8:30 AM approximately and heard no Sound Barrier explosion like we heard years ago when a piece of space debris hit a house over near Crescent Hill. (working on memory here might have been the Highlands it has been a while)It burned up some what spectacularly, althouh not in comparison to the ones I normally see at night.
END OF STORY.

No comments: